The Greene Land Trust is dedicated to protecting the many places that make Greene County a special place:
* Scenic vistas that inspired the Hudson River School of painters and have attracted visitors for generations
* Agricultural lands and the family farms they support, representing an essential part of the county's heritage and economy
* Open spaces that provide habitat for an abundance of wildlife and an array of recreational opportunities
The Greene Land Trust believe that these things are an important part of the quality of life enjoyed by residents of Greene County. They deserve concern and care.
The Land Trust works with public and private landowners to preserve these natural and cultural resources for future generations.
Join the Greene Land Trust
Help protect lands essential to the health and history of local communities.
Membership includes these benefits:
* Invitations to members only events
* Discounts on programs
* Knowing you are helping to protect the natural and cultural resources of
Use the form below, or you may also join by clicking the Support GLT on the left side of the page.
Name: (as you’d like it to appear in our database and on mailings)
City: __________________________ State: _______ Zip: ___________
Phone: ________________________ Cell: _______________________
How did you hear about the Greene Land Trust?:
All donations will be listed in the annual report unless you request to be listed anonymously.
Check here if you do NOT want your name listed. ___
___ Individual $ 40
___ Family $ 60
___ Supporting $100
___ Sustaining $250
___ Patron $500
___ Benefactor $1,000 or more
Membership amount: $ ____________
Please make checks payable to:
Greene Land Trust
Mail to: PO Box 387
Coxsackie, NY 12051